I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy day~

Today is last day for this sem(y1s2).

When i finish my class, i m waiting for Mr.Andrew Chong to know my coursework mark for Intro to Mass Comm. I m so happy because my coursework mark for Intro to Mass Comm quite ok, 30.4. Although it is nt the best, but i cant imagine that i can get 30 and above,hehe..
Mr.Andrew said tat he likes our group assignment( magazine created by us-Careena, Melody, Alvin, Susheena and me). We are doing food magazine, so we went to try kampar's delicious food and put our own picture in our magazine.

I really surprise that we get the higher mark in our tutorial, yeah~Although we duno our mark for magazine( Mr.Andrew dun allow us to know), but i really satisfy of it and feel happy. Because he know our effort in complete this magazine.
All our group member also coo-operate done the magazine =p Really vy thanks u all..hehe.. Without u all, i might not success done it. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment