I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Random~

Last Wednesday, Alvin's housemate Wei Sing suggested that we went to Mc.Donald in Gopeng to do revision because of the terrible hot weather in Kampar. After our discussing, we made decision to go there. We started our journey at 11pm and predicted that around 11.20pm will arrived there. After 20 minutes, we are arrived Gopeng, but we failed to find the Mc.Donald, so we tried to ask other people at there. They just asked us to go straight away then we will see a big Mc.Donald at thr. So we go straight....We are wonder that we will missing that day. Alvin drove his car slowly and tried to find the place we want to go.

I made decision to call my fren, Venz and asked him where is the place, because he is come fr Gopeng. He told us that there is no Mc.Donald in Gopeng, but in Medan Gopeng, near ipoh area. So we followed the step he teach. Finally we reached our target place. This is my first time went to Mc.Donald in Medan gopeng,haha. I started to order some food to eat because i hvnt take my dinner. After i took my dinner+ supper, i tried to force myself to study, at least i hv study one chapter at thr( better than no study at all) =p

Yesterday Belinda, Ah "five", Careena and me celebrate CJ's birthday in my house. CJ seem no mood that day. I m wonder that wat happen to him and quite worry abt him. I nv c him like that. I think he is stress because of exam. Haiz. Everyone become stress when exam. I really hate exam.... Sometimes, i will start to think, y we wan to take exam? Is it because of certificate?
Next monday is my first paper in this sem, i cant imagine how i will be that day. =.="

I really vy scare of my exam for Public Opinion and Persuasion( POP). Although i m quite satisfy of my coursework mark for that subject, but i always skip the class for POP.
Furthermore, i totally don't know wat my lecturer teaching and he didnt gv us the exactly tips...haiz.. :".-.":

I dont know y today i no mood at all. Keep thinking my previous memory wiv friend. I really vy appreciate all my friend, but are they all appreciate me too? I don't know.....
I just hope that i can pass happily in my university life, is that difficult to do it?
Jenny, stop thinking nonsense!!!!! Y i wan so care of my friend? Pls stop for so care them la. They wont appreciate wat u hv done for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment