I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First paper-Interpersonal Communication(IPC)

Time pass so fast.....

Yesterday was my first exam for this sem. It was nt a good day for me.... Before i started the exam, my heart started "jump"...i really felt tension and stress....This was first time my heart "jump" when i took exam...i nv tried the feeling before. I m tried to calm down myself and keep told myself that i can do it...I had studied all the chapter that hv come out in the exam...hopefully i can rmb all the main point....The time pass so fast and it was already 1pm. My mood really so down and vy scare,because my coursework mark for this subject was failed, 18/40. I did badly in my midterm and it is nt a easy subject...seem vy easy but difficult.

I took lunch wiv Alvin and my mood really vy bad...Stree because of exam and my toothache again...i m worried that i cant concentrate my exam later. Careena and Alvin keep ask me dun be so stress, i can do it! But...the problem is...i m easily forgot everything i had studied b4...and my lazy attitude made me no confident at all.
When i m arrive school, my heart jump again...and my hand full of sweat. This is my first time so tension.... I keep memorize the main point, but..my brain was blank and cant memorize anything. I decided to enter the exam room, D117.

My hand was started shake..Omg...how I took my exam if i continue like this? "Jenny, pls calm down, u can do it"...I m trying to calm dowm by mind-reading. I started to wrote and wrote all the point i rmb....Maybe because i m too tension,i keep write the wrong point and cant rmb the word's spelling. Even a simple word "possible" i also can wrong spell it...haiz..
When i wrote the answer of question 3, I can success wrote the steps, but the elaborate of the steps, i terbalik it already...Omg, i need to wrote it one more time..In section A, the first and the question 4 i will get zero mark, because i m nt enough time 2 finish it,just let it emtpy...haiz..
The essay part....i can rmb the main point, but unluckily, i failed 2 refresh bak when i m studied b4....i failed 2 write relevant point,so i just cincai done it. I really cant imagine that hwo many mark i wil get in my IPC exam....=.=" After my exam, i really feel wan cried, but...i won't cry in front of people except in front of my best friend...i must be tough!!
Hopefully i can pass all my exam...god bless me...

Wednesday is my Intro to Advertising exam...i m gonna to die soon...nv do revision for this subject...really moody recently...haiz...who can help me? I feel sorry 2 my mommy, my sister...they asked me study hard in University, but...i nv do it...
Jenny wong,u r so useless u know?
start to hate myself...my lazy attitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment