I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Unlucky day~

Today is my UAMG 1004 Introduction to Mass Communication(IMC) exam...i didnt sleep whole night because of do revision for tis subject..Yesterday after dinner wiv Alex,lene,Sook Wai, Lay Khoon, Alvin, Kee Siong(a.k.a Kiki), Mee Yen and Ah Mei...i went 2 lene's house do revision wiv them...Careena was expain abt the IMC Theory 2 us...waw...so many thing need 2 memorize...study until siao and crazy...but all i study nt come out in exam...sigh...=.="

Okay,forgive abt it.I m tried 2 do the question,so difficult and really duno how 2 do...haiz...After one hour..suddenly my stomach so pain...I feel wan cry....but cant cry when exam...somemore i need continue my exam..That time really hard 2 pass..I m force myself 2 done the question..but stomach really super pain.I think it is because i took medicine tis morning without eat anything. Di Tok Di tok..I hope time can pass faster. i duno why recently I really unlucky. Last Friday I cant concentrate in my Public Opinion and Persuasion exam because of my toothache. Today I failed 2 concentrate because of stomach, haiz..

Time up, time to pass up my answer paper. I done vy bad in my IMC exam. After my exam, i direct went 2 c dental for my teeth, she asked me come yesterday or today. But unfortunately, the dental on-leave..haiz..need 2 wait next Thursday only can c her. I plan to find another private dental in my hometown or in kampar, I dun wan wait anymore, it is so painful..Alvin fetch me go 2 find the dental clinic in Old town, Kampar...the unlucky thing happen again...

He kena saman because he was drive to one way road...omg..After discount is RM 50..无端端 need 2 pay RM 50..huh~ I feel embarrassed, because I asked him fetch me go 2 old town and make him kena saman..I plan 2 gv him the RM 5o or RM 25...

No comments:

Post a Comment