I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Heart break.......

Friend really important for me...I really appreciate every of my fren...Sometime i will think that am I vy silly? Even though i so care of them...but...they wont care of me...I think if one day i die already..no ppl wil care or sad because of my death except my family. I really try my best 2 improve our friendship...but...is it useful?

Why i so care abt u all...really appreciate our friendship...but...u all nv care abt me? I really so sad u know? I really feel disappointed...my heart so pain so pain...I cry non stop now..mayb u all will think tat why I m so weird...wil cry because of friend...Although myself..i also could not find the answer..I just hope u all can care abt me...Is it difficult?

Nobody know my feeling..nobody really understand how I feel...nobody know how hurt I m..nobody care abt me, my feeling and my death or live...finally i know it...

2 comments:

  1. maybe there are people that care for you. just that either they didnt show it, or you didnt see it. there are many different method of caring someone. example, scolding when you go out alone til late night. scold you eat heaty thing while you sick. and so on. many people dont like to get scolded and NEVER felt it is a kind of caring. but look at our parents. they even scream and beat us. is that mean they dont care us? NO.
    its actually our parents are very care us and dont want we do wrong even a single step. its just that we didnt feel or see the way they care us. no body love to be treated in rough way. :D
    light up the darkness.

    ReplyDelete