I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

^^

Last Tuesday( 25 August) is our mock press conference. Our group member have coo-operated to prepare for the press conference. Although there have some weakness in our press conference, but we all have coo-operated to held this press conference. Ms.Ilma said tat although there have some weakness and need to improve, but we have done quite well in our press conference. I felt quite happy of it. At least we have try our best to complete it.

Through this press conference and press kit, i m become more close wiv Zi Wei, Zi huei and others. Hopefully we really can maintain our relationship as well. =p

In this sem, although i m so pek chek when the process do my assignment, but luckily there don't have conflict between me and my group member. I really tried my best in all my assignment. Really vy thanks to my group member, I am feel lucky and happy to become group member wiv u all. Suddenly feel so touch abt it. haha.


I really feel happy in this sem compare to last sem. When I m sad or happy, my best friend at kampar, Careena will accompany me to pass my sadness and happiness day. Thanks Careena. I really can learn a lot from her and become more mature. ^^ I really hope that i can maintain our friendship forever and forever.


And...haha...the hiao po Jess, my coursemate. We start become close when we play online games together. Duno why...when i saw Jess and her bf, i will feel happy and comfort. They really like husband and wife, so sweet when they are together. The way they talk, the way they play...haha.

I hope that i can maintain good relationship wiv all my best friend in kampar. I really vy care u all.

I just finish BBQ party at Surin's house. Thanks for invite me attend to your BBQ party,yea~I m just take few picture in that BBQ, haiz. But at least i can enjoy the happy memory with my fren.

After BBQ, i went to yc with Alex Low, Alvin, Magen and others, so tired today and full of activities. Finally i have make my decision that i dun wan attend to our pr porm night, because i hv to prepare my last presentation for Intro to Advertising~gambateh to me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment