I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

EMC Presentation+Toothache day~




Whole group took picture with our tutor Mr.Lim Kah Loke

My group member- Kee Siong( Kiki ), Alex Low, me, Alvin Choi and Davien Ho(aka Master Weird),hahahahah


Yesterday( Tuesday) is my English For Mass Comm presentation. I didnt prepare for my presentation, but luckily my presentation still ok. Although nt prefect, but at least, for my English for mass comm presentation, i didnt bring any notes when presenting. And...my fren all said tat my presentation is better than last sem, oh yea~ Thanks all my group member, we have coo-operated well when we do this assignment and presentation. I really enjoy it. We have attach a short video in our presentation, so funny and silly. I cant imagine i can act like tat, haha.

My toothache start again~sigh~=.="
It is so painful. After i yc wiv my dear Careena, i went bak home and ate the medicine Alvin has bought for me. But it is doesnt work. I m insomnia for yesterday, just slept for half hour, so suffer. I have cried yesterday because of painful of my tooth, hate it la.. I need go for consult dentist,wu..wu...i scare dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment