I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 14, 2010

A letter for my buddies - Feeling ~














Still rmb tat we made cookies together in yr house? haha...

the pic we took when we work as digi promoter...^^

In voon shin house i think...

Sweet~



Had a nice conversation with my buddies in Kuantan called Fong Ping aka Feeling... Miss our memory last time, We always travel, shopping or even crazy together.
Still remember some our friend told us before - When we r together, we will become "not real J3nny and not real F33ling.."
haha....
We will become sot and keep laugh non stop...even one small thing, we also can laugh until siao...
but when we r not together,
we will come back to normal..

Sometimes we will quarrel, sometimes we will unsatisfied with each other,
but...
we will tell each other and try 2 improve our bad attitude.
This is call friend...
We will not ignore each other because of this matter. ^^

Even though we are not always can meet,
or hang out together.
but our friendship will stay longer and never end.
I will appreciate our friendship...
I love you, my darling~ hahahahaha...
Muackss....muackss...=p
( I think I should improve my broken english....) =p
Attach with some pic we took b4...^^

1 comment: