I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

R.I.P to my dear friend -Wai Lon





Get bad news from my friend today.
One of my kuantan close friend was pass away because of commit suicide.

My heart really feel uncomfortable...
I still can't accept that u r leave us so young.
My tear keep drop and I had trying to control myself.
Why did u so silly and do the thing which will hurt the ppl beside u?


Although we r not know each other so long...
but we started become closer after Redang trip.
I will keep the picture we took together forever.
Rest In peace, Wai lon.

To all my friend, please appreciate yr life and face it toughly. Do not try to do something hurt the ppl beside u and dun try to commit suicide no matter what happen in yr life.

No comments:

Post a Comment