I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

"三头不到岸"

Many thing came to my mind suddenly.
One of the thing which pull me down was...
I had made decision to go for the audition today( sat--30 October).
But due to video shooting for Creative Stratefy for Advertising,
I m unable to attend..
I felt disappointed because I gave up the chance which can fulfill my dream again.
This is nt the first time I gave up due to some reason.

The first time I gave up was because my assignment last semester.
I had presentation on that day,
so I m unable to hold the character.

The second time was my friend-Gabbie's musical theater.
I promised that I can come for the audition and involve to the musical theater.
But when the coming of the audition,
I m working on that day.
After that,
She was tried to put me in the musical theater,
but due to I m having short semester
and the practical will be held almost everyday at UM.
so...
I need to gave up the chance again.

The third chance is tmr audition.
I tot I can't attend because I need to involve in video shooting.
But due to some reason,
I do not need to do so.
But it is already late and there have no bus ticket or ktm ticket for me to go for audition.
I really hope that I can fulfill my dream.
I m not hope that I can become a famous actress.
I just hope that I have the chance to involve in drama or musical theater.
Although it is just a small character.
But as long as I can get the experience, den it is ok for me.

My mood become so down not just only because of this.
Many thing mix together and came into my mind.
and..
I m trying do not want to think anymore.
Yea, the thing which Jess told me...I m agree with her.
"Think so much better think of assignment"
I should put all my effort in my assignment
and
it will make me do not think so much.

2 comments: