I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sushi King RM 2 promotion~

Jenny and Feeling...my darling and lao po~ XD

Total plate we ate last day...

My fren, Jian Wei...so busy...keep sms...haha...popular guy..=p

Jun Fatt and Jian Wei are concentrate eating sushi...haha

David and me...


Yahooo...Finally Sushi King promotion Rm 2 per plate for sushi king card holder was coming...The second day for this promotion, i date with my Kuantan friend went 2 Sushi King at East Coast Mall(aka ECM) to enjoy our sushi meal..haha..

I love to eat sushi so much...yea..4 days promotion, I have been went to 3 times to eat sushi...haha..Total I spent in sushi tis few days..erm..i think around RM 50 ba~ Not so expensive and quite worth...

Sushi...i m lovin it~ =p

No comments:

Post a Comment