I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cant forgive myself.... :".-.":

Finally back from kl...
Normally I felt happy because can back my home..
but...
When I left the bus( Bulan Restu), I left my white beg in the bus...
But I never noticed it...
When I m arrive my home and ready to wear my spec...
I noticed that I lost my beg..
Omg...I really vy scare that I will lost my beg..
I cried non-stop..all my thing inside my beg are vy important for me...my camera, my IC, my hp, my pendrive, my spec and others..totally my stuff can above RM 1000..

I started pray for the god..to let me find back my beg..
Cried...cried....cried...I blame myself...I really cant forgive myself..Why I m so careless? Useless gal..My parents started blame and scold me..they bring me went to bus station to find it..

I went to the Bulan Restu counter to ask abt my beg...
but they never get it..
even though the counter malay asked the bus driver, the bus driver also never get my beg..
my tear flow non-stop...
hate myself...
I really cant forgive myself because made this kind of mistake...

I m tried to call my another phone which left in my beg, k810i. I hope that the people who get my beg will receive my call...
I know the percentage is vy low..
I know that most of the people won't gv back yr thing if they get it..
but...
I want try...I hope can get back it..

Nobody receive my call...
I felt disappointed....
I try to send message to my k810i...hope tat people will see it and reply my msj..
No any respond...really feel upset...cry...but no use anymore...

Suddenly, the malay guy called me back by using my hp...
He promised me that he will return my beg after he went out fr hospital..
I really feel happy and hope he will do as his promise..
Wait wait wait...Finally I get back my beg..yeah..
I gave the malay guy RM 50 as an appreciate for his help and his honest attitude..
The malay guy is Bulan Restu bus driver..
I really feel lucky because I still can get back my beg..
Thanks god..
I will nt careless anymore...I must change my attitude...
I promised...

2 comments:

  1. Lol, why so careless! becareful next time.... dun be so Blur Blur Sotong dy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa...act u quite lucky~but muz bkful la~

    ReplyDelete