I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A long long story....

It is been a long time I did not update my blog....
Many thing occur started from this semester...
Friendship problem, education problem, family problem and even relationship problem...
I do hope that all the unhappy thing will pass faster.
I really scare that I cannot handle it anymore.
A lot of my friend asked me :" where is the optimistic Jenny"?
I can't even answer them...I just can laugh and say nothing happen.
This is only part of the challenge I face it in my Uni life...
it is still a long journey to go....
I must know how to handle stress,
how to handle relationship problem and
how to handle my study as well.

I must keep remind myself...
I can handle all those thing...
Thanks for my dear for cheer me up and try to make me happy tonight.
A special thanks for u all,
Yong Ren, Peter Chia, Issac Wan....
A big big hug to u all...
Glad to know u all...


( Grab from istockphoto =p)

No comments:

Post a Comment