I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

说不出的感觉。。。。。。

Although I did enjoy my life recently....
But duno why...
Just now after yc with Darren, Jess, Alvin, Wai kit and Kent...
My heart feel unsecure and feel a bit emo..
But I failed to find the reason.
I keep thinking and thinking...
But...
still like that....
Erm, maybe I will get the answer soon...
By the way,
I really hope that what I have now...
will keep longer and would not change.
Once I appreciate someone...
Those people will stay in my heart forever...
I really appreciate my gang now..
Yong Ren, Ah peng, Jess, Darren, Wai kit, Guang Zhen, Kee, Kent...
I duno whether u all will appreciate our friendship..
But I can say that..
I really very care of u all..
I love u all...
Hope we really can maintain our friendship until the last.
I m cried,
coz i know that we will break one day..
maybe after graduate...
But just tro do not think too much.
Just enjoy and appreciate what I have.
This is the reason why I love to capture picture..
because..
I want to keep my memory in my heart and mind forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment